Sunday, September 29, 2013

Touchdown Portland

Portland is one of my all time favorite cities.  I love the PNW: the greenery, the outdoorsy feel, the breweries, the hipsterness of downtown.  I might actually live there if the constant rain didn't worry me.  How do you ride your bike in all that rain?!


Flying in style.  Starbucks + Pro Compression.  Shortbread 100 calorie cookies Southwest?!  Nice touch.
Eric's very cute nephew, Cole.  This game was probably a bit old for him, but ehh what do I know?!
Eric's sister, brother in law, and nephew live in Caymus, WA just outside of Portland.  Their house and property are absolutely beautiful.

Adorbs!

Eric's BIL, Chris, brews his own beer.  It was excellent and a lovely welcome to PDX.
My cousin, Marc, and his family live in Portland as well.  Such an awesome family.  Eric and I got to have dinner with them at Deschutes Brewery.



Love all the beautiful bridges in this city.

While we were in Portland, we were running the Rock n Roll Half Marathon.  We ran our pre-race tuneup on the gorgeous tree-lined streets of Caymus.  I can't wait to visit again when I can just run until my heart is content; it's breathtaking.

Post run selfie.
Miss Robin...can I please have a picture too?! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment