Thursday, August 21, 2014

Napa: Day 3 - Living the Good Life

We started off the morning with a group run adventuring through various parts of Napa.  I think that is one of the best parts of running; exploring new places.  Even better when you  have great friends to do it with.

Love these ladies!
Our first stop of the day was Caymus Vineyards with the very sweet Esiquio! He was awesome; I highly recommend going to visit him and this winery when you come to town.

Another lucky day!
Gorgeous outdoor tasting area.
Cocktail worthy. Food Friendly. ~Caymus
Awesome experience with this group.
The awesome Esiquio.
Us, fun?! Love these girls!
Our next stop was Domaine Chandon. We didn't have a tour, just a nice relaxing time sipping bubbly on the outdoor terrace.  We didn't even the finish all of the bottles there, so we took them on the bus with us!


An entire wall of bottles. It was really neat, it curved around a bend in the wall.

Loving this treatment.  How will I ever go back to reality?
Cheers!

Good stuff. 
Off to the Franciscan Release Party.  Who are we? There were various rooms to visit and wines to try as well as an amazing spread of food and dessert.  I really like Franciscan wine so this was one of my favorite stops.

Fancy pants.

My friends Jessica, Natalie, and Amanda all live in the area and came to see me!

One of my favorites.
My Girls.
Our last and final stop of the trip was Napa Cellars/Menage A Trois. This winery is owned by the same group as Trinchero, so we had the same host here as well.





Erin and me with our fantastic host.
We all kind of did our own thing for dinner this evening.  I went with my friends who are from the area to The Thomas.  Fancy and yummy.

My friend Jessica picked us up some dessert from Sift Cupcakes. She had these at her wedding and they are delicious!!


No comments:

Post a Comment