Monday, July 1, 2013

Baby Nolan

My good friend, Kristen, was expecting her very first baby!  Kristen had some bigger showers from her co-workers and family/friends in Chicago.  Amy and I also threw her a mini one in Phoenix for a little extra fun.

Beautiful Mom to be, Kristen!
Adorable clothesline Amy put together.
My pick for Nolan's Daddy.
Mini fish bowls of Swedish Fish & Peanut M&Ms.
My sister is the real Martha in the family, but I try.


Orange and blue was fun to decorate with!

Mini cheesecakes especially for Kristen.
Cupcakes I made that didn't fall apart!  Miracles happen everyday.

Heidi, Kristen, & Amy

Yours truly, Kristen, & Amy
 It really didn't seem like long before Nolan was born on April 8th!

Hands over the head...definitely a swimmer in the making!
Double use for the banner I had made for the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment