Thursday, July 18, 2013

House Stuff & Dog Mommy

My parents came out to visit and help us with some house stuff.  My Dad is so handy; he can fix anything.  Thanks for driving 6+ hours to see me Dad, but here's a drill, get to work.  Here are a couple of things we've done so far, more to come!
Filled in the concrete at the front door.  Hopefully this will keep mini critters from getting in the house. I hate you scorpions!
I would love to replace these lovely vanities, but for now new faucets will have to do.
Manual labor is hard work.  Eric and I sweated this out.

Loving our new hardwood floor!  Thanks Dad.
My Mom bought Addy a baby pool and she loves it!  We need to get her in a real pool and see how she does.

We took Addy on her first trip to the dog park.  We're pretty sure she has never been before.  She did more sniffing than playing, but she did great with the other dogs.
Fancy Scottsdale dog park.

Addy LOVES Eric.  Wherever Eric goes, she goes.  It's pretty cute. 

Watching the world pass by or more likely, waiting for Daddy.
I have officially become THAT dog mom.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment