Thursday, July 18, 2013

Muscle Milk

I got invited to the Muscle Milk warehouse in Tempe.  It's a fun place with awesome people!  I was introduced to Muscle Milk about a year ago by my friend Karleen.  I was hesitant at first because I am lactose intolerant.  She reassured me that there was no actual milk in it, so I gave it a shot.  LOVE.
Warehouse full of Muscle Milk
Muscle Milk Trainers take this jeep out everyday!
ASU designed MM bottles.  Go Devils!

Muscle Milk has so many yummy flavors; some regular, some light.  One of my all time favorites is Cookies 'N Creme, which is regular.  My favorite way to drink it is to blend half a bottle with ice; it's like an oreo smoothie!  My other favorite is vanilla combined with strawberries; YUMMM!

Fun stuff!  I got to bring these goodies home with me; yay.
In addition to the regular bottles, I got to try out the new protein crunch bars in Vanilla Almond Yogurt and Chocolate Peanut Butter.  Both are awesome!  I still have to try the Cytomax Cool Citrus sports drink; more to come on that later.  Anyway, I'm really excited to be working with Muscle Milk so that I can properly recover from my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment