Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Dog Days of Summer - In Pics

The AZ summer wore on...

Addy almost got kicked out of Doggy Daycare by inviting herself onto their guest bed.  I have NO idea where she would learn these antics. 
It takes a Village.  Sometimes you have to bribe thank your training partners.
The heat is so draining.
Addy and I went to visit Kelsey & Mia. 
Fate Brewing had an awesome fundraiser for the Granite Mountain Hotshots.  They donated 100% of the proceeds to the families of the fallen.  I was happy to see the place packed.  As a first responder household, we like to support these fundraisers. 

Lots of pool time for the pup.
Tribe Multisport had a fun Ladies Night event at the shop!

Made a little Muscle Milk care package for a friend. 
The not fun part of summer.  The 'ol scale to check progress for Operation Austin.
Seriously Mom, I just want to chew on this bird & you're always pestering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment