Monday, October 7, 2013

Yard Reno

We, well the workers, have been hard at work on our  back and front yards.  When I bought this place, it had a very large backyard.  Of rock...all rock. When we got Addy, it was the motivation we needed to put some grass in and get moving.  If money grew on trees, we would have put an awesome pool in as well.

Backyard Before

Mapping out the plans
Addy scoping out the scene. Once finished, she will approve!
Progress

Extending the patio

Excuse me Mom, I like this spot.
I am so excited for this patio!
Next up, ripping down this ugly awning and replacing it.
Addy's grass!

Building the shed.

The shed guys were the worst crew of all the projects.  They took forever!

Finally!  A place to put stuff.
All painted.
The front yard needed some TLC as well.
A couple trees, bushes, and my favorite helper.

Some greenery for the desert yard.

An extended driveway; no more parking on the street!!

Much better.
Next up is the patio, but not until January.  Then we'll have a nice outdoor living space.  That is the real highlight for me.  My house is like a tiny shoebox, so being able to expand onto a nice patio and entertain without people bumping into each other is so exciting.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment